Beginners Kimchi Making Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
A fun and friendly Workshop.
Learn how to make raw and vegan Kimchi, a tasty Korean side dish.
Kimchi contains both probiotics and prebiotics which have many health benefits, including supporting the immune system to help keep infections at bay and also the digestive system, to maintain a healthy, happy gut.
This fun and friendly workshop will involve demonstrations and hands on experience. As a qualified Nutritional Therapist, I will also introduce you to easy ways to improve your gut function and health.
Included in the price:
- All ingredients and equipment
- Prepare and takeaway your own Kimchi to enjoy with meals at home
- Light refreshments
Prebooking is essential and can be obtained from The Healthy Life Co
Please note the following:
- No refunds, unless 7-days notice is given. This is due to costs incurred in running the event.
- You must be over 18 to attend the workshop
- Photographs may be taken at the workshop and may be used in our publications or on social media